NATORG Organic spirulina is certified by International Organic Accreditations. It contains high levels of phytonutients including carotenoids, iron, GLA, xanthophylls and chlorophyll.
It contains organic blackcurrant which is sourced from Pleasant Point of the South Island, New Zealand. Organic blackcurrant is full of nutrients, and is known for its high level of Vitamin C and antioxidant.
Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) is a spiral shaped microalgae that has been consumed for centuries due to its high nutritional value and supposed health benefits. It contains one of the richest concentrations of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb. It has an excellent balance of nutrients including chlorophyll, carotenoids, vitamins, minerals, unique phytonutrients and all the essential amino acids. Spirulina is low in calories and fat and is one of the highest protein vegetarian foods.
NZ organic Blackcurrant extract
Blackcurrant is packed full of nutrients and is known for its high level of vitamin C. It is naturally loaded with antioxidants.
A number of studies by Japanese scientists link blackcurrants to a range of health benefits. Researchers at Hirosaki University found that the anthocyanins found in NZ blackcurrants at high levels, help to maintain optimal eye health. A recent study also found that dark rings under tired eyes were reduced after consuming blackcurrant extracts.
Research from the NZ Institute for Plant & Food Research suggests that blackcurrants help to boost our immune systems and help us to recover from the impact of exercise.
Why Organic Spirulina + NZ Blackcurrant?
- Protein Source: Amino acids make up 62% of spirulina. It is a rich source of protein and other nutrients.
- Energy levels and nutritional balance: Spirulina contains a powerhouse of nutrients including iron, phycocyanin, GLA and carotenoids and when used in conjunction with a healthy balanced diet, helps to keep you energized all day. Spirulina is rich in phytonutrients, carotenoids, xanthophylls and chlorophyll and is perfect for those who want a strong healthy immune system.
- Chlorophyll to help cleanse the body: The pigment chlorophyll is good for detoxification, as is the bioavailability of iron in this substance.
- Supports detoxification: Spirulina is low in calories and provides vital nutrients during detoxification.
- Antioxidants: Blackcurrants contain approximately twice the antioxidant activity of blueberries and considered one of the best sources of antioxidants. Blackcurrants actually supply up to four times more Vitamin C than oranges.
- Those with a weak immune system
- People recuperating, run down or under the weather
- People on the go with a hectic lifestyle
- Susceptible people during the ills and chills season
- Those looking for higher levels of immune supporting nutrients
Ingredients: (Each tablet provides)
|Organic Spirulina powder||500mg|
|Organic Blackcurrant (New Zealand-sourced)||50mg|
|Plus tabletting aids|
Contains NO: Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
First week of use: 2-4 tablets daily.
Sustained energy/nutrition: 6 tablets daily.
Optimum nutrition/special uses: Up to 18 tablets daily or more as advised.